- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Add flour, protein powder, and salt and stir well. Then add chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Store in a container with a lid, or roll into balls and freeze.
- Cookie Dough Dip: Spoon cookie dough into a dipping bowl, and serve with assorted sliced fruit and pretzels.
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich: Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Spread half of the dough mixture on the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Place another sheet of parchment paper and spread another layer of dough. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the top layer of dough, and spread a layer of the ice cream of your choice. Place the top layer of dough on top, gently press down, and freeze until firm. Slice and serve!
- Cookie Dough Bites: Form cookie dough into small balls and freeze until firm. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons coconut oil and stir well to combine. Coat cookie dough balls in mixture and enjoy right away or freeze for later.