- 1/2 cup uncooked white quinoa
- 3/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon black chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- Combine the quinoa, almonds, oats, coconut sugar, chia seeds, coconut sugar, and sea salt in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and pure maple syrup. Stir until fully mixed.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer on the parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes, watching carefully to avoid burning. The brittle is ready when the color is evenly golden brown and the edges begin to darken, get bubbly, and spread farther out.
- Let cool completely before breaking into bite-size pieces with your hands.