- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Nuts, seeds and fruit of choice for topping
- Combine the first 4 ingredients for 30 seconds in a high speed blender until completely smooth. Pour into a container.
- Add the chia seeds to the mixture and mix well. Cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes so the chia seeds absorb the cashew milk and the mixture becomes creamy pudding.
- Finish with your favorite toppings and serve. Tip: For a really pretty breakfast, you can also place sliced fruit on the inside of a glass, then pour the chia pudding in. Let set in the fridge, and serve!