- 1 and 1/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease & flour a loaf pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine the eggs, pumpkin, coconut sugar, and milk.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.