- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp maca
- 3/4 cup pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp water (or more)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend almonds and cashews in a food processor.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blend until sticky dough forms, adding water as needed.
- Roll into balls and place on a sheet tray covered in parchment. Place in fridge or freezer to set.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate together over double boiler and dip balls.
- Return to sheet tray and place in fridge or freezer until set.