- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon extract of your choice, such as lemon, cinnamon, or rose water
- Natural pink food coloring
- Rose petals
- Gold leaf flakes
- 2-3 teaspoons CBD oil
- In a small saucepan over medium heat stir the sugar, corn syrup and water together.
- Brush down the sides of the pan with a wet pastry brush and then bring to a boil. Once the mixture has come to a boil, insert a candy thermometer. Do not stir the mixture once it is boiling.
- When the mixture has reached 300 degrees remove it from heat, leaving the thermometer in the mixture.
- Allow the mixture to cool as slowly as possible to 250 degrees.
- Once the mixture has reached 250 degrees add in extract, food coloring, and finally CBD oil.
- Add rose petals and gold leaf to candy molds.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds and place lollipop sticks into the warm candies.
- Allow to set for 15-20 minutes.