Just Jen - "Feeling Fierce "
- 1 sturdy waterproof dropcloth
- 18” x 24” gesso primed canvas
- High flow acrylic paints in at least 5 colors of your choice
- 1 clean 8” dustpan
- Cover the work surface with a sturdy waterproof drop cloth.
- Tint the gesso if desired. Paint the canvas with gesso and allow to dry completely.
- Make sure your surface is level and place the canvas on the dropcloth.
- Choose desired colors and pour them into the dustpan in layers and stripes; the more color variation that is created in the pan the more interest the final product will yield.
- Slowly pour the dustpan out onto the canvas, moving slowly and shaking it back and forth to create patterns on the canvas.
- Leave the canvas on the work surface for 24 hours, or until paint has completely dried.
- Once dried, hang the canvas or gift to a friend!