- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Japanese mayo (kewpie)
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 pound sashimi-grade salmon, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha
- Black & white sesame seeds, to taste
- 8 blue corn tortillas
- Aonori seaweed flakes, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Olive oil
- Spicy mayo
- 1 small ripe avocado, cubed
- Chopped cilantro, to taste
- More sesame seeds
- Combine pickled chili ingredients and set aside.
- Combine spicy mayo ingredients and transfer to a small squeeze bottle.
- In a bowl, combine all poke ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stack the tortillas and slice into eighths.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, aonori flakes and salt.
- Spread into one even layer and bake for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through baking.
- Place a layer of chips on a platter.
- Top with half of the poke, some avocado, then add another layer of chips and the rest of the poke.
- Drizzle spicy mayo, top with more avocado, black and white sesame seeds, pickled chili and cilantro.