- 1/2 pound ground shrimp
- 1/2 pound ground whitefish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, minced
- 1/2 cup carrot, minced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 spring roll wrappers
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- 1/2 pound chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 small clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large saute pan with vegetable oil to medium-high heat.
- Add the ground shrimp and fish and cook about halfway through.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the seafood is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Lay out a wrapper and fill with 3 tablespoons of the cooled mixture.
- Gently wrap the roll to form a lumpia, sealing the edges with cold water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive and sesame oil. Brush each lumpia lightly with the oil mixture.
- Place the lumpia on a sheet tray with a wire rack and cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip each roll and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Cook down in a pot, on a low simmer for 10 minutes.