- 1 tablespoon gochujang paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the garnish: 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds and 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients until fully combined. If desired, you can boil the sauce for 3 minutes.
- Set air fryer to 380 degrees.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl toss wings with potato starch, salt and pepper.
- Shake off any excess potato starch and place wings inside air fryer basket.
- Cook for 12 minutes and flip wings over.
- Cook for an additional 12 minutes, then raise the fryer temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 6 more minutes.