- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 lb. ground chicken
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Season with salt and pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can Black Beans, rinsed
- 1/2 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 c. Fresh salsa
- 1 avocado, chopped
- fresh cilantro
- pickled jalapeños
- Greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- While the chips bake, Heat oil in a skillet. Cook the ground chicken with onion and garlic.
- When chicken is cooked and colored, add in beans to warm. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once chips are ready, place chicken and bean mixture on top
- Top with lettuce, salsa, avocado, cilantro, jalapeños and Greek yogurt.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper, as thinly as possible.
- Remove the top layer.
- Cut the dough up to chip sizes.
- Move the paper to a baking sheet. Bake for 13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 mins.