- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup roasted green pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup pistachios
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 Tbs molasses
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 Tbs water
- 2 cup raw cashews – soaked overnight or 2 hours in hot water.
- 1/2 cup Lakanto maple syrup - or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1/4 cup juice & + 1 Tbs zest of an orange
- 1/4 cup fresh or canned coconut cream
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Coconut whipped cream (very cold)
- orange zest
- pistachio dust
- Pulse nuts and seeds in a food processor.
- Add coconut oil, molasses and salt, to form a sticky dough.
- Add up to 2T water if needed.
- Press into a 7" springform pan lined with parchment.
- Freeze while you prepare the filling.
- Drain, rinse and shake dry, then blend cashews in a food processor for at least 5 minutes, until completely broken down into a thick paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend smooth.
- Use a spatula to scrape up any cashew paste that may have settled at the bottom, and blend once more.
- Pour over crust.
- Place in freezer for two hours (or until frozen, 4 1/2-5 hours if using maple syrup).
- Remove from springform and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve garnished with orange zest, coconut whipped cream, pistachio dust, and cinnamon.