- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup bacon grease, cold
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 sugar packets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- With a hand whisk, cream butter, bacon fat, and sugar. When fully combined, add egg one at a time and blend until fully mixed. Add peanut butter and vanilla, and mix until incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough at a time and shape into balls. Roll cookie balls in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool.