Crispy Chicken Thighs
Struggle Meals - "Bacon My Heart"
- 2 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 carrots, with tops
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 packet honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add chicken to pan, skin side down, and sear until crispy and brown. Remove carrot tops and reserve.
- Flip chicken over, then add whole carrots to the pan. Top chicken and carrots with cubed butter. Transfer pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl with a lid, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, remaining olive oil, and honey. Close tightly and shake until combined.
- Finely chop carrot tops and toss with the dressing.
- Plate chicken and greens, and drizzle leftover pan drippings over top before serving.