Egg Fried Rice
Struggle Meals - "Bacon My Heart"
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 carrot, diced
- Pinch salt
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup leftover rice
- 1 egg
- 2 soy sauce packets
- 1 Sriracha packet
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add carrots and cook for a few minutes to soften, then add a pinch of salt. Add scallions and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes to soften.
- Stir in leftover cooked rice.
- Crack an egg over vegetables and rice, and cook, stirring frequently.
- Squeeze soy sauce and hot sauce over fried rice. Enjoy!