Egg On Pancakes
Struggle Meals - "Bacon My Heart"
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix and water.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Spoon pancake mix into pan and cook pancakes. Repeat with remaining batter, and stack pancakes on a plate.
- In the same pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Crack the egg into the pan, sprinkle with salt and cook until done.
- Serve egg on top of pancakes.