Vegetable Ramen Topped With Soft Boiled Egg
Struggle Meals - "Bacon My Heart"
- 1 packet ramen
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 egg
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 carrot, julienned
- 1/4 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 soy sauce packet
- 1 Sriracha packet
- Cook ramen according to package. Once cooked, stir in spinach to wilt.
- Add egg to a pot of boiling water, and cook 4 to 6 minutes, until white is set and yolk is runny. Chill and peel.
- Pour ramen into a bowl. Top with scallions, carrots, and pepper.
- Slice egg in half and place on top.
- Season with soy sauce and hot sauce.