Braised Beef Polenta With Mushrooms
Struggle Meals - "Cauliflower's Star Power"
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup quick cooking polenta
- 4 butter packets (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 pound (1 1/2 cups) braised beef
- In a large sauce pot, add water, milk and salt. When boiling, gradually add polenta, stirring constantly until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in butter and Parmesan until fully incorporated.
- To plate, divide polenta into 2 servings. Top with shredded beef, mushrooms and braising liquid. Sprinkle with parsley.