Baked Veggie Tempura
Struggle Meals - "Date Night"
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 sweet potato, sliced
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3 soy sauce packets
- 1 honey packet
- 1 Sriracha packet
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Coat a sheet tray with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Coat the vegetables in flour, then dip in egg and then breadcrumbs and place on sheet tray. Drizzle with remaining vegetable oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and serve with the vegetables.