- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 to 3 drops Tabasco
- 7 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 packet chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 flatbreads
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 English cucumber, grated and drained
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients for yogurt sauce. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- In a resealable bag, add buttermilk, garlic, lemon juice, coriander, paprika, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add chicken and toss until coated. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Generously spray a sheet tray.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade and place on sheet tray.
- Roast in oven on top rack for 15 to 20 minutes, until top of chicken is charred. Remove and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken in thin pieces.
- Wrap flatbreads in foil and place in oven to warm.
- Once warm, lay flatbreads on a work surface.
- Spoon yogurt tahini sauce on top.
- Divide chicken into fourths.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, tomato and cucumbers.
- Roll and serve.