Cookies & Cream Chocolate Pudding
Struggle Meals - "Fancy Free"
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups milk
- 12 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa powder, and cornstarch, then whisk to combine. Whisk in the milk until smooth and no lumps.
- Bring to a simmer, whisking frequently so as not to stick to the pan. Let cook for 3 minutes, until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Let cool slightly.
- In small glasses, add crumbled Oreos. Top with pudding, then cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, add whipping cream and sugar, whip until stiff peaks.
- Remove the puddings from the fridge and top with whip cream. Sprinkle crumbled Oreos on top.
- Serve and enjoy!