Banana Mug Bread
Struggle Meals - "Food Back from the Dead"
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts
- In a large mug, melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Add the milk, egg and mashed banana. Stir until combined. Add in sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips and nuts. Stir until fully mixed.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes on high (time will depend on how your microwave cooks). Remove and let sit for 20 seconds before eating.