- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound dried white beans, soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- Salt to taste
- Add oil to a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Stir in cumin, oregano, stock, and water.
- Add beans and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- In the last 1/2 hour of cooking, stir in squash and chicken.