- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 6 slices salami
- 4 slices turkey
- 4 slices provolone
- 3 cups baby greens
- 8 packets (1/2 cup) sugar
- 2 lemons
- 2 1/2 cups water
- In resealable plastic bags set inside quart containers, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper to each.
- Divide and layer the remaining ingredients among the 2 bags, ending with baby greens. Seal and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When you are ready to eat the salad, give the jar a shake and eat directly out of jar or dump into a bowl.
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, add 1/2 cup water and sugar.
- Bring to a simmer until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In Mason jars, squeeze lemons.
- Divide simple syrup, add ice and fill with water.
- Tighten lid and shake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.