- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound turkey sausage
- 2 red bell peppers, cut 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 packet mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- On a rimmed sheet tray, add onions, sweet potatoes, bell peppers and sausages. Poke a hole in each sausage.
- Drizzle with oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and rosemary. Gently toss with your hands to coat. Spread in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with mustard.