- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups roasted peanuts, chopped
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, heat peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Stir until melted.
- Pour the rice cereal into a large bowl and stir in the peanut butter mixture. Press into the bottom of the pan.
- Over a double boiler melt the butterscotch morsels and chocolate morsels.
- Spread the mixture over the cereal bars and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Press peanuts into the topping.
- Let sit until cooled and firm, about 2 hours.