Salmon & Asparagus Sheet Tray Dinner
Struggle Meals - "Going With the Grain"
- 2 to 6 ounces salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 cups asparagus, trimmed and cut into 10-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 5 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large rimmed sheet tray, add asparagus and sweet potato cubes, then in the middle, add the salmon fillets.
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients for sauce together. Drizzle over entire tray. Toss to coat all vegetables and salmon.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until sweet potato is tender. Serve immediately.