Cast Iron Pizza
Struggle Meals - "Instant Gratification"
- One pizza dough ball
- One can whole, peeled tomatoes, crushed with salt
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Pinch red pepper flakes from packet
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Heat a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Stretch pizza dough ball to fit into skillet. Drizzle with oil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cheese. Place skillet in oven to bake for about 2 minutes. Remove from oven and top with red pepper flakes.