- One pizza dough ball
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 to 10 half-and-half creamers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large circle. Spread softened butter over dough.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over buttered dough.
- Roll up dough into a large cylinder and cut into 8 pieces (about 3 inches thick).
- Place pieces in the cast-iron skillet and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar and half-and-half. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls