- One pizza dough ball
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- One cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mustard packets, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Stretch pizza dough into a large circle.
- Lay out ham and cheese in the center of the dough. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Fold dough over filling, starting with the top and bottom and then the sides. Flip over and use a knife to make 3 slits in the top of the dough.
- Place seam side down in a cast-iron skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with mustard packets for dipping.