Struggle Meals - "Instant Gratification"
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a skillet on medium heat, add bacon. Cook until crispy, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add butter and half-and-half. Whisk until butter is melted.
- Gently break ramen into a single layer and add to milk mixture.
- Turn heat to medium-high and let milk boil, gently stirring the ramen to break it up. If milk evaporates too quickly and ramen is not soft, add 2 tablespoons of water at a time.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Turn off heat, add egg and stir quickly until cooked.
- Stir in cooked bacon and parsley.
- Divide between two plates.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan to serve.