- 3/4 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 packet (1 teaspoon) sugar
- 1 packet (1/2 teaspoon) Sriracha
- 2 packets (1 tablespoon) soy sauce
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, fish sauce, sesame oil, sugar, Sriracha and soy sauce.
- On a sheet pan, lay out a sheet of foil, about 20 by 15 inches.
- Break ramen noodles and lay evenly in middle of foil. Top with mushrooms, green onions and shrimp.
- Slightly lift sides of foil to create a bowl-like shape. Pour liquid all over noodles. Crimp foil together edges to seal. Make sure not to tear and release any liquid.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully peel back the foil and serve.