Hot Kettle Couscous Salad
Struggle Meals - "No Kitchen No Problem"
- 1 (10-ounce) box couscous
- 1 kettle-full hot water
- 5 ounces dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 honey packet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 cup almonds, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a large glass bowl, add the couscous and hot water. Set aside for 5 minutes then fluff with fork.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, honey, curry powder and olive oil. Season with salt and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over couscous and stir in dried cherries, almonds and parsley.