- 3 tablespoons cream
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup carrots and peas
- 1 tube crescent dinner rolls
- Add the cream and broth to a mug and heat for 1 minute. Remove from microwave.
- Whisk cornstarch into cream mixture 1 teaspoon at a time to prevent clumping.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Add chicken and vegetables to mug in batches, stirring after each addition to coat.
- Unroll crescent dough, cut into a piece that covers the top of the mug. Poke dough with a knife to vent. Cook in microwave for 6 minutes.
- Tip: Put plate beneath mug in case of overflow.