- 3 tablespoons coriander
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into rounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon spice blend
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 package firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 4 cups cooked rice, for serving
- Kosher salt
- Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, red pepper, carrots, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the spice blend and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth and stir to get any bits off of the bottom of the pot.
- Bring to a simmer and add the tofu, tomato, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in lime juice and zest, cilantro and season with salt. Serve over rice.