- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 packets (1T) sugar packet
- 1 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 packets (3 T) butter, melted
- 1 pound Bacon, cooked
- 8 oz Blueberries
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 to 4 months.
- In a large bowl add pancake mix and make a well in the center. Pour in the milk, egg and melted butter and mix until smooth. Small lumps are ok.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a cast iron, on medium heat, add a packet of butter. When melted pour the ¼ cup batter onto pan. Flip after 2 to 3 minutes. Keep warm in a low oven until ready to serve. Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Turn heat to high, add blueberries. Let berries blister, shake pan several times. When berries are shiny and dark, remove from heat.
- To serve, plate 2 pancakes with 3 slices of bacon and top with some berries.
- Top with butter and syrup.