- 1 1/2 cups Great Value Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Great Value Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Great value Organic Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup Great Value Dried Cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Great Value Organics Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Freshness Guaranteed Raw Almonds, finely chopped
- 1 pound Great Value Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Freshness Guaranteed Roasted and Salted Pepitas
- 1 cup Great Value Dried Cherries
- 1 Great Value Organics Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, toasted
- Sea salt
- 1 (10 oz bag) Great Value Organic Frozen Spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Great Value Greek Plain Yogurt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped herbs of your choice (mint, dill, basil, cilantro, or parsley)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the oats, peanut butter, honey, cranberries, chia seeds in a bowl and mix until well combined. Form into balls and roll in chopped nuts to coat. Store in an airtight container.
- Melt the chocolate and spread into a thin layer on a parchment lined tray. Sprinkle with pepitas, cherries and coconut flakes. Cool until hardened and break the bark into pieces.
- Thaw the spinach. Squeeze to drain any water from it. Roughly chop the spinach.
- Combine the yogurt, spinach, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, fresh herbs and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with an assortment of your favorite veggies.