- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup Great Value Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Great Value Organic Dijon Mustard
- 8 slices Freshness Guaranteed Toasting Bread
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange the bacon on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp. Reserve bacon fat for future recipes.
- Add the mayonnaise, sun dried tomatoes, rosemary, and mustard into a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Toast the bread on a clean baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- To assemble: spread 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomato mayo on each of 4 slices of bread. Top with 2 1/2 pieces of bacon, 1/2 cup arugula and remaining slices of bread.