- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- More salt for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Add the flour and salt to a medium sized bowl and stir to combine. Stir in the warm water and 1/4 cup oil, mix well. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, put your arms into it and knead for 5 minutes. Form a ball, cover with plastic and allow dough to rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle your surface with flour to roll out the dough, using more flour as needed to prevent it from sticking. Lay the dough on the baking sheet. Arrange the cherry tomato halves throughout the dough, followed by the goat cheese in evenly spaced dollops. Drizzle the top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the edges are golden, 17-20 minutes. Garnish with fresh chives.