- 3 oz rice vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 large carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 honey packets (2 teaspoons)
- 1 sriracha packet (1 teaspoon)
- 1 red pepper flake packet (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the rice vermicelli noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse them in cold water and toss with vegetable oil.
- Fill a shallow pan with 2 inches of water. Place one spring roll wrapper in the water and soak it for 20-30 seconds until soft.
- Transfer the wrapper to a clean, damp work surface and lay it out flat. Starting one inch above the bottom of the wrapper, lay some lettuce, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, mango and noodles across the rice paper. Sprinkle with fresh mint, basil and cilantro. Fold the bottom up, then fold the sides in, and roll up, sealing the top. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, 1/4-1/2 cup water, garlic, lime zest and juice, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, sriracha, red pepper flakes and scallions. Add water until you achieve the desired consistency. Salt to taste.