Chicken Caesar Wrap
Struggle Meals - "Wrap it Up!"
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing
- 1 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 (8-inch) spinach-flavored tortillas
- In a medium bowl, add romaine, parmesan, breadcrumbs, dressing, chicken, and salt. Toss until well combined.
- Divide mixture between tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border all around.
- To wrap, fold over 1 inch of tortilla on each side. Pull mixture down to bottom of tortilla and roll. Cut on a bias and serve.