- Leftover Meatballs
- 1 Hoagie Roll
- 2tbsp of butter melted
- 1tsp of garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup of Marinara
- 1⁄4 cup of shredded Mozzarella 1⁄2 cup of fresh basil
- 1tsp of chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup of Olive oil more or less
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Warm leftover meatballs for approx 15-20mins.
- While meatballs are warming, blend fresh basil and olive oil in a food processor (more or less as needed to create a pourable consistency) set to the side.
- Brush melted butter w/ garlic salt onto a hoagie roll.
- Add meatballs, approx. 3-4 to the roll, top with marinara and a generous amount of mozzarella.
- Place the sub into the oven and broil just until cheese is bubbly and slightly
- brown, approx. 2-3mins.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a drizzle of basil oil and the remainder of freshly chopped parsley.