- Use leftover chicken breasts Use leftover garlic aioli
- 1⁄2 a cup of chicken stock
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup of red onion finely diced
- 2 celery ribs finely diced 1⁄4 cup of craisins
- 1tbsp of curry powder 1⁄2 tbsp of celery salt
- 1⁄2 tsp of freshly cracked pepper 1tsp of lemon juice to taste
- ● Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- ● In a shallow baking pan add chicken breasts, butter, onions, season with celery salt and
- ● Pour chicken stock on top and cover with foil, bake for approx. 20mins or until internal temp is 165 degrees
- ● Once the chicken is done, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool.
- ● Chop chicken into small dice
- ● In a medium-size bowl combine chicken, aioli, celery, craisins, curry powder, lemon juice, and additional celery salt and pepper to taste.
- ● Add more or less aioli depending on preferred consistency.
- ● Adjust seasoning to taste and serve with crackers or as a sandwich