- Use leftover Biscuits
- 1 large egg
- 1tsp of butter
- 2 slices of thick-cut bacon 1⁄2 tsp of Bottarga
- 1 slice of Gouda
- 1 tsp of chopped chives
- ● In a medium saute pan cook slices of bacon on medium heat until nice and crispy, 5mins then flip and cook for an additional 5 mins.
- ● Remove bacon from the pan and place on paper towels to drain.
- ● In the same pan with bacon grease, slice in half a leftover biscuit and toast in a pan on medium heat until crispy brown about 1min., and remove.
- ● In a medium saute pan, add butter and melt on medium heat.
- ● Crack an egg and allow to cook for 2-3 mins, season with salt & pepper.
- ● Flip egg and add sliced cheese on top allow to slightly melt 2mins and remove
- ● Build Sandwich: On the bottom half of the biscuit add bacon, layer with egg & cheese, grate with 1⁄2 tsp of Bottarga and sprinkle with chives, add the top half of the biscuit.