Lobster Grilled cheese sandwich w/ Tomato Bisque
Mad Good Food - "Break Up Meal"
- 1⁄2 cup of leftover lobster
- 2 slices of artisan bread
- 1⁄2 cup of leftover cheese blend 2tbsp of butter
- 1tsp of chopped chives
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh basil
- 1tsp of minced garlic
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- ● Cut Roma tomatoes in quarters then add to a hot saute pan with olive oil and garlic.
- ● Add fresh basil and saute and cook tomatoes down for about 15mins.
- ● Pour tomatoes with garlic and basil from the pan directly into a blender.
- ● Blend completely and pour into a saucepan on medium-low heat.
- ● Add heavy cream, salt & pepper to taste, simmer for 5 mins.
- ● Compose lobster grilled cheese with lobster, cheese blend, and chives.
- ● In a saute pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter on medium heat, allow to bubble and add the sandwich to the pan.
- ● Toast on one side for 2-3 mins, until golden brown.
- ● Flip the sandwich and add another tablespoon of butter, cook for an additional 2-3 mins until golden brown.
- ● Remove grilled cheese from the pan, cut the sandwich in half and serve with the tomato bisque.