- 1 bunch broccolini
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Peel the stems of any tough-looking broccolini.
- Blanch for about 40 seconds and then shock in the ice bath.
- In the frying pan, over medium heat add the garlic slices with a dash of hot pepper flakes until highly fragrant but not brown.
- Pour all the oil and garlic into the mason jar, add the mustard, and vinegar and shake well.
- In the hot, oil-less pan, over high heat, char the blanched broccoli. Then add them to the mixing bowl and toss with the dressing.