Make this Tonight - "Frankie Goes to Thailand!"
- Whole watermelon
- 1 Cup Salted Peanuts, coarsely crushed
- 1 Grapefruit, segmented and then the segments halved
- ¼ Cup hazelnuts
- 4 Scallion, sliced
- 1 Cup fresh mint leaves
- Fish Sauce
- Lime Juice
- 1/4C White Vinegar
- Olive oil
- Cut up the watermelon into bite size cubes.
- Make the dressing, start with 1/2C olive oil and 1/4C vinegar and lime juice (50/50) sugar and fish sauce to taste.
- Combine everything and top with mint leaves and grated hazelnuts.