- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 T brown sugar
- Dash of salt
- ½ cup merlot or fruity red wine
- 2 large marshmallow for presentation/garnish
- Use a whisk and mix the chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, and milk in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Whisk occasionally until smooth (3 minutes) and add salt to taste.
- Remove pan from heat and add the red wine.
- Garnish with large marshmallow and sprinkle of cocoa powder.