- 2 each large red bell pepper
- 2 each large yellow bell pepper
- 1 larger garlic clove finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup capers
- ½ fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Calabrian chili
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 pinch black pepper
- In a half sheet tray, place the bell peppers and drizzle a little bit of olive oil. Roast them in a 500 degrees oven for 6-7 minutes (or until the skin blisters).
- After cooked and while they’re still hot, place them in a bowl. Cover immediately with plastic and let it steam (this will make the skin detach easier).
- Cut the bell pepper at julien and place it in a bowl.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, Calabrian chilis, olives, capers, and hand-torn basil.
- Add the oil and let it marinade for 10 minutes or serve it immediately. This side is good cold as well.