- 2 cups cooked white Japanese sushi or short grain rice
- Pinch of Salt to taste
- 1 sheet Seaweed (called Nori in Japanese) or seaweed that is already perforated for sushi/onigiri use
- Ume (pickled plum) – soft-looking umeboshi
- Salted salmon
- Furikake (Nori Komi version)
- Before molding musubi, separate 1/3 of the rice and mix in a bowl with furikake for furikake musubis.
- Remove pit from ume (pickled plum) without distorting the shape.
- Add the desired amount of furikake.
- Sprinkle salt on your hands and begin to mold triangle rice balls.
- Wrap with seaweed in style that you prefer!